Recent Rain Causes Mold Outbreak in Centre City?
Our local Centre City/Uptown team is trained and certified to restore mold damage by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) the certifying body for the cleaning and restoration industries. San Diego County experienced heavy rain recently, and as a result, some homes experienced mold outbreaks.
These colonies can become visible in as little as 48 hours and can spread quickly. Because mold is always present in the air, it can never be completely removed, but it can be controlled and remediated.
Here is some information about mold from our website:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or air conditioning and heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet
- Mold spores thrive on moisture
- Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water
- Mold colonies may produce allergens and irritants
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Call Us Today!
When you discover mold growing in your Centre City home or commercial business, our local Centre City/Uptown team will restore the damage “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 619-583-2133.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.