Dishwasher Disaster Floods Centre City Apartment?
In the United States, more water damage claims are made annually than any other type of property damage claim. Our local Centre City/Uptown team has been restoring water damage in Centre City for many years, and one of the top causes of water damage is a leaky dishwasher.
Leaking dishwashers damage floors and baseboards, cabinetry, and anything else in the path of the water. This excess moisture also encourages mold growth. Here are some tips for preventing dishwasher leaks and flooding disasters:
· Follow the manufacturer’s directions for installation
· Load dishes following the manufacturer’s guidelines
· Be sure the dishwasher is level
· Routinely inspect the door gasket and seal. If you see a lot of steam emanating from the dishwasher, you probably have a leaking door seal.
· Do not overload the dishwasher
· Do not leave the home while the dishwasher is running
Our Water Damage Restoration Process
Every water damage emergency varies in scope and degree of severity, but we follow these steps for every restoration:
Step 1: Emergency Contact
Step 2: Inspection and Damage Assessment
Step 3: Water Removal/Water Extraction
Step 4: Drying and Dehumidification
Step 5: Cleaning and Repair
Step 6: Restoration
Call Us Today!
Appliances like dishwashers, washing machines, water heaters, refrigerators, and ice makers can fail and cause damage to your home or business at any time of the day or night. When you have a water damage emergency, our local Centre City/Uptown team is Here to Help. ® We’ll restore your water damage “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 619-583-2133.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.