Powerful Coastal Winds Cause Damage in Uptown?
The Pacific hurricane season begins on May 15th and ends on November 30th each year. By the time these powerful storms reach our shores, they are usually downgraded to tropical storms. However, these tropical storms are intense and can bring heavy rain and powerful winds to San Diego, and they can cause significant damage to homes and businesses in Uptown.
Our local Centre City/Uptown team has been restoring storm damage in San Diego for many years. We know that our fast emergency response time combined with our use of powerful, industrial-grade water extraction and drying equipment saves our customers time and money in many cases. We also have established relationships with all of the major insurance companies and can assist our customers with the insurance process and paperwork, too!
The National Weather Service describes coastal winds as follows:
- Coastal winds stem from large storm systems moving onshore that can pack quite a punch
- Often these storms move inland, knocking over power lines and leaving residents in the dark for days
- Homes and businesses may be damaged when a strong storm moves onshore
- In addition to damaging property, these winds can cause damage to the natural environment, knocking down trees and causing coastal erosion along the beaches
- Along the immediate coast, items that are not properly secured may end up being washed out to sea.
Call Us Today!
When your home or commercial business in Uptown needs storm damage restoration services, our local Centre City/Uptown team is ready to respond 24 hours a day. 365 days a year. We’ll restore your wind damage “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 619-583-2133.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.