Centre City Takes Steps to Reduce Wildfire Risk?
Wildfires can break out at any time during the hot, dry summer months., and our local Centre City/Uptown team wants everyone to be prepared for wildfire. Here are some tips from the National Fire Protection Association to minimize wildfire risk in our community:
- Contact your local planning/zoning office to find out if your home is in a high wildfire risk area, and if there are specific local or county ordinances you should be following
- If you are part of a homeowner association, work with them to identify regulations that incorporate proven preparedness landscaping, home design, and building material use
- Talk to your local fire department about how to prepare, when to evacuate, and the response you and your neighbors can expect in the event of a wildfire
- Learn about wildfire risk reduction efforts, including how land management agencies use prescribed fire to manage local landscapes
- Learn how you can make a positive difference in your community
Call Us Today!
By taking some precautions, should a wildfire threaten your home or commercial property in Centre City, the risk will be minimized, and if your home or commercial business needs fire damage restoration services, our Centre City/Uptown team is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 619-583-2133.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.